I am alive and well and busy as...heck.
Basically, the last two months have been like this:
1. THE ETERNAL NEVER ENDING RAINY SEASON OF HANGZHOU - seriously, this is the most consistent deluge they have had, well, since many Hangzhou-nese can remember.
2. I got a new job.
3. I took a leave of absence due to health issues from my old job, because quitting in China is not Kosher.
3. I got a new apartment (Penthouse baby!)
4. I moved out of my old apartment.
5. I've been dealing with the same Chinese social oddities at my old job that I encountered at my new job, but they are no much more tolerable because of a few things: more monetary compensation, normal work hours, weekends free, better neighborhood, better work environment, English TV channels, to name a few.
Now, I give you pictures of my new apartment! It is small, but mighty, and perfect for one person.
|The view of my living room and behind that my bedroom.|
|My bathroom - there is a shower/tub combo off to the left.|
|The kitchen - which I will rarely ever use, but it's a nice thought.|
|The living room and my HUGE TV!|
|The bathroom walls are kind of see through, but on the bright side - washer/dryer combo!|
Hope you enjoyed these. I know I did. More to come soon!