You Never Know Where Life Will Take You

Welcome! This is a blog about a girl, who got a job, and moved halfway across the world to teach English. Read and enjoy!

Thursday, October 18, 2012

MOVE: Invisible Children's new film from the creators of KONY 2012



"...because the world has a tendency of forgetting, moving from one thing to another." 

In the beginning, scam or no scam, what is happening in central Africa and the LRA are both critical issues. I'm sad to see the media trivialize such an important cause and then turn around and negatively refocus and lash out on those people that were just trying to do something about the atrocities of the LRA. I've got the time and the means to be in DC on Nov 17th, so if anyone wants to join me - let me know. I'll be traveling from Illinois to DC. Let's be part of something bigger than ourselves, let's use our voice to make a difference. Kony2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment